Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why hide?

Sometimes I wonder why I feel like it is necessary to hide my emotions that are less than estatic from everyone. Is this a normal reaction... or is it just me?? I don't like for anyone to know that I feel hurt, angry, upset, sad, or stressed. These are all normal emotions that I think someone would have to be weird to not ever experience them but I tend to treat them as if me having these feelings is a flaw.

It is nice to have privacy about my emotions at times but in general I think always trying to put on a happy face is not healthy.... what do yall think?

Maybe I am worried about being judged and being told that what I feel is ridiculous... cause if I were to be told that it would just make me feel worse cause its the way I feel either way, you thinking that doesnt change the fact that I am _____ (insert emotion here)

No comments:

Post a Comment